Got a dispute, problem or concern with someone or something related to RMIT?
You are within your rights to make a complaint as a group or as an individual to RMIT about any aspect of your experience at RMIT.
There is a specific complaints process that needs to be followed. The basic six step process is:
- Informal level - Talk to the staff member/individual involved
- Take it to a Student Complaint Liaison Officer (SCLO)
- Contact Head of Schools and Colleges Pro-Vice Chancellor
- Complain investigated by Academic Registrar - Speak to Student Rights
- Can be escalted to RMIT Ombudsman if not resolved - Speak to Student Rights
- Taken externally to Victorian Ombudsman - Speak to Student Rights
Ombuds At RMIT