FIRE aims to:
- Bring the womxn in engineering and aviation cohorts together and encourage networking across the variety of disciplines.
- Create a strong community of engineering and aviation students,
staff, academics and professionals.
- Help prepare engineering and aviation students to be industry ready
through workshops and seminars.
- Organise STEM volunteering opportunities and promote engineering and
aviation to young students.
- Actively build an inclusive RMIT engineering and aviation
community with a focus on the inclusivity of minorities and
underrepresented groups in STEM.
- Educate engineering and aviation students about real
diversity/inclusivity issues within education/ industry and how we
can tackle these as a community.
2021 membership is now open! Membership is completely FREE.
FIRE 2021 Member Sign-Up Form: https://forms.gle/xPhjaT1d669Prsvu5
Check out our socials:
Club email: firstname.lastname@example.org