Sports Chiropractic Association RMIT SCA
RMIT Sports Chiropractic Association is a Bundoora campus based, academic club.
The aims of this Association are:
1. To promote and advance education regarding the sports chiropractic profession within the RMIT community.
2. Serve as a portal of communication between the Australian Chiropractors Association (ACA)-Sports Chiropractic Association (SCA) and the RMIT student body.
3. Provide opportunities to build confidence within our members in managing sports injuries and dealing with sports teams and athletes
4. Host events (in-person and online) and other endeavours in line with the wider Association's aims.
5. To work intimately with the RMIT sporting community in promoting sport and general physical wellbeing.