RMIT Project Management Chapter is an academic club for both undergrads and postgrads studying project management at RMIT.
The aims of the club are to:
- To build relationships between current RMIT project management students and Alumni
- To build a project management (PM) community that develops the students of today into the leaders of tomorrow
- To host and organise industry networking events to facilitate practical opportunities
- To leverage industry connections to expand members’ professional skill sets
- To build student confidence to transition into the workforce
We aim to present a range of professional development and social events each year.
Our annual membership is FREE.
2022 Memberships are now open!
1: Click on the "Join/Renew" in the menu to the right
2: If you've joined a club through RUSU web, you should already have a log-in account. Log in through the pop-up and this will take you to the club membership form
3: If you don't have an account in the RUSU web system, there is a link to set one up at the bottom of the pop-up. Do that and you will be taken to the club membership form.
4: Please note - this is not the same as joining RUSU (that's the "Join" button at the top)
If you have any inquiries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
And don't forget to follow us on our socials!