RUSU Realfoods Café Barista / Café Assistant (Casual) - BUNDOORA CAMPUS
(ONLY CURRENT RMIT students need apply)
- A barista with at least one year experience?
- Someone who loves working in a dynamic café environment?
- A currently enrolled RMIT University student?
- Enticed by the convenience of on-campus work at uni?
- Excited by the idea of working in a fair-trade, organic, vegetarian social enterprise?
If you answer YES to ALL of the above, please read on, we want to hear from you.
Realfoods Bundoora is a student-run vegetarian and vegan social enterprise café specialising in the provision of healthy, organic and fairtrade food and coffee on campus. Our Bundoora campus cafe is open daily from 8:00am to 3:00pm Monday to Friday during semester time.
The Realfoods Cafe Barista/Café Assistant is employed to perform barista duties and to assist with the daily in-cafe operations of the Realfoods café. The role primarily is to prepare and serve hot drinks such as coffee, chai or teas consistently to the highest quality in addition to other tasks such as customer service and basic food handling.
If you are a skilled barista with café and customer service experience we want to hear from you.
Full Position Description available to download here.
Advice to applicants: (ONLY CURRENT RMIT STUDENTS NEED APPLY)
- Send COMPLETE applications to email@example.com and specify that you are applying for the Barista Casual position.
- Applications MUST include detailed curriculum vitae with 2 referees and a letter specifically addressing the selection criteria from the Position Description (found on page six of the PD).
- Applicants who do not address the key selection criteria WILL NOT be considered for the role.
- Please include your availability for shifts Monday to Friday 8am - 4pm with your application.
- No late applications will be accepted.
Applications close: 5pm, Sunday 19 March, 2017
Phone: (03) 9925 1842