BARISTA POSITIONS AVAILABLE FOR RMIT STUDENTS
RUSU Realfoods Café Barista / Café Assistant (Casual) – Bundoora Campus and City Campus
(Only current RMIT students need apply)
- A barista with at least 1 years’ experience?
- Someone who loves working in a dynamic café environment?
- A currently enrolled RMIT University Student? Enticed by the convenience of on- campus work at Uni?
- Excited by the idea of working in a fair-trade, organic, vegetarian social enterprise?
If you answer YES to ALL of the above, please read on, we want to hear from you.
RUSU Realfoods is a student-run vegetarian and vegan social enterprise Café specialising in the provision of healthy, organic and fairtrade food and coffee on campus. Our Bundoora campus cafe is open daily from 8:00am – 2:30pm Monday to Friday during semester time. Our City Campus Café will also be opening soon.
The RUSU Realfoods Cafe Barista/Café Assistant is employed to perform Barista duties and to assist with the daily in-cafe operations of the RUSU Realfoods Café. The role primarily is to prepare and serve hot drinks such as coffee, chai or teas consistently to the highest quality in addition to other tasks such as customer service and basic food handling.
If you are a skilled barista with café and customer service experience we want to hear from you.
DOWNLOAD PDF: Full Position Desciption
DOWNLOAD DOCX: Application Form
- Send COMPLETE applications to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify that you are applying for the Barista Casual position.
- Applications MUST include: the completed application form, and a detailed curriculum vitae with 2 referees
- Applicants who do not complete the application form WILL NOT be considered for the role.
- Indicate if you are applying for Bundoora, City of both.
- Please include your availability for shifts Monday to Friday 8am – 6pm with your application.
- No late applications will be accepted.
- Only Applicants who have at least 1 year experience as a barista will be considered for this role.
Applications close: 5pm Sunday 30 July 2017
Contact: Alaina Phone: 9925 9478 and 9925 1842